Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Yeah, yeah, yeah... You make an obscenely lowball bid to cash in on people's pain, you get a little resistance...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, March 24, 2008

Yeah, yeah, yeah... You make an obscenely lowball bid to cash in on people's pain, you get a little resistance...

no matter which way you turn, it's still going to be the average joes who are going to get screwed in this deal...
JPMorgan Raises Bid for Bear Stearns to $10 a Share

The sweetened offer is intended to win over stockholders who
vowed to fight the original fire-sale deal, struck only a
week ago at the behest of the Federal Reserve and Treasury
Department.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page