Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: "I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them"

bob johnson at daily kos...
A preponderance of Americans wants us out of Iraq, sooner rather than later. And not one announced Republican front-runner backs that position. Seems like a huge edge for us, doesn't it?

One would think. I'm disgusted with the whole lot of them.

End the war. Or, at the very least, get angry about the continued loss of lives and treasure in Iraq. Try being a leader. A real leader.

(And, please, all you ardent supporters of one of these candidates or another, spare me the explanations of how only your chosen candidate will end the war. I don't believe any of it anymore. Gibberish and drivel.)

someone help me out here... i teach leadership... can you point me to someone who is a REAL leader...? seriously... preferably in the u.s. but it doesn't have to be...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page