Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The Big Book of Lies on Iraq - by George W. Bush
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Big Book of Lies on Iraq - by George W. Bush

damn...! i no sooner dismember david ignatius for peddling dis- and misinformation about iraq, than john aravosis points me to this...
The Bush administration is quietly on track to nearly double the number of combat troops in Iraq this year, an analysis of Pentagon deployment orders showed Monday.

This "second surge" of troops in Iraq, which is being executed by extending tours for brigades already there and by deploying more units, could boost the number of combat troops to as many as 98,000 by the end of this year. When support troops are included, the total number of U.S. troops in Iraq could increase from 162,000 now to more than 200,000 -- the most ever -- by the end of the year.

my hat is off to george... he displays the most amazing chutzpah i've ever seen, so amazing, in fact, that it literally takes my breath away... can we please, please, PLEASE, get him and his fellow crooks and liars OUT OF OFFICE...?
chutz·pah
Variant(s): also chutz·pa or hutz·pah or hutz·pa /'hut-sp&, '[k]ut-, -(")spä/
Function: noun
Etymology: Yiddish khutspe, from Late Hebrew huspAh
: supreme self-confidence : NERVE, GALL

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page