Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: George on Gonzo today, a page straight from V.I. Lenin's playbook
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, May 21, 2007

George on Gonzo today, a page straight from V.I. Lenin's playbook

laugh...? cry...? tear out your hair...? run screaming out the door...? go hide in the closet...? eat a quart of ice cream at one sitting...? open a fresh bottle of tequila...? check to see that your passport is still current...? book a flight out of the country...? all the above...?

from raw story...

  • I, frankly, view what's taking place in Washington today as pure political theater.
  • He has got my confidence.
  • He has done nothing wrong.
  • There has been no wrongdoing on his part.
  • I stand by Al Gonzales.
  • I would hope that people would be more sober in how they address these important issues.
  • [T]hey ought to get the job done of passing legislation, as opposed to figuring how to be actors on the political theater stage.
what a perfect example of lenin's strategy...
"This administration, I've never seen an organization that learned the lessons of Lenin as clearly as these guys," said Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA) in a Thursday interview. "These guys must tack up Lenin's philosophy on their bedstand every night. Particularly when Lenin suggested if you say something often enough, with enough conviction, everybody will believe it."

just keep beating us over the head... beat us until we're bruised and bloodied... yell, holler, accuse, threaten, demean, ridicule, disparage, attack, bluster, complain, ignore, stonewall, lie, obfuscate, spin... just keep it up... no matter what evils, crimes, misinformation, disinformation, and outright lies are revealed, just keep it up... we know we can count on you to stay the course...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page