Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Impeach Gonzales!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, May 21, 2007

Impeach Gonzales!

yes, we can...



watch this robert greenwald video and click here to sign the petition...

robert greenwald at alternet...

Let's not be shy. Let's get the "I" word -- IMPEACHMENT -- out there loud and clear. Say it, SHOUT it -- it has a good patriotic feel to it. And yes, in fact, the attorney general CAN be impeached. It is legal, it is proper, it is time.

p.s. on a personal note, although alberto gonzales richly deserves impeachment and should, under no circumstances be heading the justice department, i also think that the longer he remains at his post, the greater the damage he will cause to the bush administration, and that is a good thing... however, i could easily argue the opposite case, and that is, once gonzales is gone, a major firewall protecting bush and rove will go with him, and that is also a good thing...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page