Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: F*** you, George, AND the horse you rode in on
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, August 28, 2006

F*** you, George, AND the horse you rode in on

you don't have to wait 10 years to forget, george... the only reason you remembered after a year is that it was on karl's to-do list...
Bush planned to spend the anniversary of the U.S. Gulf Coast landfall of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans after a visit to Biloxi, Miss. It was his 13th visit to the devastated area.

"We can rebuild buildings, the question is can we rebuild its soul," he told April Ryan of American Urban Radio Networks. "We can. I believe, 10 years from now April, you and I will be thinking about our time here, and trying to remember what it was like 10 years ago."

our president can't open his mouth without sticking his foot completely down his throat...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page