Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Enough of the "See, I told you so," shit
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, August 28, 2006

Enough of the "See, I told you so," shit

i've deliberately avoided commenting on the rash of flights being held up or diverted due to possible terror threats, but i can't hold back any more... it seems like since the foiled and not terribly convincing HEATHROW BOMB PLOT, the authorities have been bending over backwards to demo just how much danger we're REALLY IN every time we fly... solid results so far...? zero, zip, nada, zilch, fuggedaboudit...
US Airways flight 3441 from Philadelphia to Houston was diverted today after a threatening note was reportedly discovered, RAW STORY has learned.

Reuters is reporting that the flight has been diverted to Bristol, Tennessee, where it landed "without incident." CNN has confirmed similar reports.

nosirree... i'm going to wait to pee my pants until i'm old, incontinent, and wearing depends...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page