Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Good lord, I SO identify with this!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, July 23, 2007

Good lord, I SO identify with this!

buhdydharma at daily kos took the words right out of my mouth...
I'm tired

I'm tired of fighting.

I'm tired of writing impeachment diaries.

I'm tired of fighting folks about me writing impeachment diaries.

I'm tired of people attacking me personally for writing Impeachment diaries.

I am tired of people questioning my character.

I am tired of people calling other people traitors.

I'm tired of folks saying I call people traitors when I never have.

I am tired of people taking what a small percentage of proponents of impeachment have said and ascribing it to all proponents of impeachment.

I am tired of folks trying to twist every word I write into a way to attack me for what I write.

I'm tired of people flaming impeachment advocates....and then acting surprised when they get flamed back.

I'm tired of asking people what their plan is to hold Bushco accountable and not getting an answer.

I'm tired of people arguing that the 'right' thing to do is let the clock run out and let the criminals head on out to the book tour.

I'm tired of people posting what they fear might happen if we actually do something to oppose Bushco.

I'm tired of people not realizing that the fear they feel is the fear that Bushco has 'installed' to quash resistance to them.

I'm tired of people saying they are tired of impeachment dairies.

I'm tired of impeachment diaries too.

I'm tired of not knowing what else to do but to write impeachment diaries.

I'm also tired of the 'press' blindly accepting Republican spin as fact.

I'm tired of the press ignoring Bushco's crimes.

I'm tired of Bushco committing new crimes daily.

I'm tired of our President thinking and acting like he is above the law.

I'm tired of subpoenas being ignored.

I'm tired of justice being obstructed.

I'm tired of the politicization of every branch and department of our government.

I'm tired of being spied on by my government.

I'm tired of my government kidnapping people.

I am tired of my government torturing people.

I'm tired of my government imprisoning people without trials.

I'm tired of my government ignoring real terrorists, both at home and abroad.

I'm tired of my government invading other countries.

I'm tired of war profiteering

I'm tired of Iraqi children getting blown up.

I'm tired of their parents getting blown up.

I'm tired of my government creating a mercenary army to blow them up.

I'm tired of the threats on Iran.

I'm tired of our rights being stolen.

I'm tired of the Constitution being destroyed.

I'm tired of thinking about Giuliani with Unitary Executive Powers.

I'm tired of thinking about Hillary with Unitary Executive Powers.

I'm tired of impeachment diaries too.

I'm tired of not knowing what else to do but to write impeachment diaries.

yeah, oh, yeah... when i get down to it, there really ISN'T much left for me to do except write about impeachment, or, as i often frame it, getting those bastards out of office by the most expeditious - and legal - means at our disposal... there is simply no other priority as critical or more worthy of our time and energy...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page