Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The asshole breaks his silence on Cindy Sheehan
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The asshole breaks his silence on Cindy Sheehan

(thanks to atrios whose comment to this, "fucknuts," is remarkably reflective of my own opinion...)
Bush said he is aware of the anti-war sentiments of Cindy Sheehan and others who have joined her protest near the Bush ranch.

"But whether it be here or in Washington or anywhere else, there's somebody who has got something to say to the president, that's part of the job," Bush said on the ranch. "And I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say."

"But," he added, "I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life."

if this doesn't rank at the top of the list of the lamest things any public official has ever said about something of major importance, i will eat my hat... what a FOOL...! he wouldn't know a balanced life if it bit him in the ass and, besides, we didn't elect this moron so he could have a balanced life... i would lay great odds that cindy sheehan's life hasn't been particularly balanced since her son, casey, was killed serving a president who lied to him about why he was in iraq...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page