Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Iraq: a frightening perspective from someone who oughta know
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Iraq: a frightening perspective from someone who oughta know

(thanks to atrios...)
"It's a race against time because by the end of this coming summer we can no longer sustain the presence we have now," said retired Gen. Barry R. McCaffrey, who visited Iraq most recently in May and briefed Cheney, Rice and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. "This thing, the wheels are coming off it."

obligatory disclosure for righties reading this blog: yes, i clearly hate my country... i'm a fountain of negativity toward the u.s... i only wish for disaster in iraq... i support the insurgents... i think al qaeda is peachy-keen... i support hillary and gay marriage... i'd love to have a beer with michael moore... ~rolls eyes~

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page