Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: WaPo "mentions" Abramoff/Delay connection...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, August 13, 2005

WaPo "mentions" Abramoff/Delay connection...

in the 10th and 11th paragraphs on page a-8, the wapo gets around to mentioning tom delay in connection with abramoff's indictment... we certainly wouldn't want to make it seem like we're coming on too strong, now would we...?
Ahough Abramoff was close to many members of Congress, the friendship that has garnered the most attention was the one with House Majority Leader Tom DeLay of Texas.

The Florida fraud case and the Washington influence-peddling investigation now has a key figure who could provide an investigative bridge between the two inquiries.

no duh...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page