Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Maybe Fitzgerald will be able to continue his investigation unmolested... (and maybe not...)
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Maybe Fitzgerald will be able to continue his investigation unmolested... (and maybe not...)

joe at americablog comes up with this tidbit...
This is an interesting development. Last week, Newsweek had reported that an old college pal of Bush's would be heading the Plame leak investigation. Apparently, there are some people at the Department of Justice who are concerned about the rule of law:

David Margolis, a lawyer at the Justice Department for 40 years, was named Friday to oversee a special prosecutor's investigation of who in the Bush administration disclosed the name of an undercover CIA officer.

hmmmmm... joe opines that fitzgerald will now continue his work "without any changes..." until i see indictments, real indictments of the ones who are really at the bottom of the mess, i ain't holding my breath... i don't trust this bunch as far as i can throw 'em...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page