Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: No, I didn't watch it
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, September 27, 2008

No, I didn't watch it

i debated with myself about watching it for a while before it started, but when the time rolled around i thought, "nah..." i generally find it very painful to watch those things and instead usually read about it via live-blogging and news reports... so, this morning after reading the overnights, i'm just as glad i didn't watch... (btw, i would experience nearly identical pain watching american idol...)

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page