Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Fuck no, AIG... Go screw yourself... B of A can kiss my ass and Lehman can put it where the sun don't shine...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fuck no, AIG... Go screw yourself... B of A can kiss my ass and Lehman can put it where the sun don't shine...

i'm on vacation visiting my son and his wife in montana and taking a well-deserved break from the non-stop ugliness of national and world events, but i simply can't let these pass without comment...

first of all, not only no to aig, but FUCK, NO...!

A.I.G. Seeks $40 Billion in Fed Aid to Survive

The American International Group is seeking a bridge loan from the Federal Reserve as it faces a potential downgrade from credit ratings agencies.

and, as far as these three criminal enterprises, i hope b of a chokes on merrill and lehman deserves to die...
Offer for Merrill Accepted; Lehman Nears Liquidation

In one of the most dramatic days in Wall Street history, Merrill Lynch agreed to sell itself to Bank of America for about $50 billion, while Lehman Brothers headed toward bankruptcy.

p.s. for aig, lehman and merrill: boo-fucking-hoo..

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page