Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: One hilarious headline
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

One hilarious headline

Bush vetoes Dem withdrawal plan:
'Time to put politics behind us'

ya know what... had i worked day and night, i couldn't have come up with anything one-tenth as ridiculous for bush to say than "time to put politics behind us..." this from the man who, under the patient tutelage of satan's earthly representative, karl rove, has made POLITICS the be-all and end-all of everything...
President George W. Bush Tuesday vetoed a bill setting an Iraq withdrawal timeline, defying his Democratic foes exactly four years after he declared major combat over in the war-torn country.

i'm surprised he did the veto thing on the 4-year anniversary of declaring "mission accomplished..." it makes him look even more of a fool that he already does...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page