Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Now, all Gonzo's "I don't recalls" make sense
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Now, all Gonzo's "I don't recalls" make sense

emptywheel comments on the bombshell murray waas dropped yesterday...
So, too, does this put Gonzales in an awfully awkward position. All that forgetfulness, all the claims that he was only marginally informed make sense, now. But they make sense for the very good reason that Gonzales was marginally informed only after being very well informed that he was about to become very marginally informed. His lack of recall looks all the more pathetic the more deliberate it appears.

yeah, i was saying the same thing yesterday after reading murray's article...

delegating away your hiring and firing authority, particularly when it's to relatively inexperienced staff political operatives and it involves the selection of highly experienced professionals, is bad enough on its face, but when those inexperienced staff are being used as a cover so that the REAL deciders in the white house are shielded, that's bad, real bad... no wonder leahy had a fit...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page