Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: White House refuses to cooperate with mandated information security inspections
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, April 23, 2007

White House refuses to cooperate with mandated information security inspections

i posted earlier on henry waxman's letter to andrew card seeking card's cooperation in testifying voluntarily before the oversight committee regarding a suspected "systemic failure" on the part of the white house to safeguard classified information...



emptywheel at the next hurrah took the extra step of actually READING waxman's letter and came up with this even more staggering bit of information...




this seems to me like it's getting more serious by the minute... waxman's letter cites numerous extremely troubling instances, so troubling, in fact, that i have to wonder not only what in holy hell is going on but also how in hell do they think they can get away with it... it's well worth reading in full...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page