Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Big Tent Democrat is pissed off with Obama
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, April 13, 2007

Big Tent Democrat is pissed off with Obama

i have to agree...
Look at what one of his key advisors Samantha Power said:
I got to talk a little bit about it with Samantha Power, a Pulitzer Prize-winning author on the subject of genocide and an informal advisor to Mr. Obama's campaign who is helping to write the speech. "We're going to hear something very unusual on the left, which is a genuine pride in what America can be again," she told me.

That is outrageous! This is Obama and his campaign in a nutshell - 'look how great I am, I am not like those other Dems who hate America, religion and Republicans.'

yes, that IS outrageous...

i was just now commenting on larisa's blog... she's traveling in a 3d world country and experiencing a fair amount of anti-american sentiment, and i was reflecting that i get the same here in argentina... however, as always, when i show warmth and goodwill and a willingness to accept people as they are, people almost never fail to reciprocate... folks are still very warm to the american PEOPLE, they just don't care for our government, and who can blame them...

i happen to care very much for my country and hate to see what a relatively small group of criminals is doing to it... i don't spend most of my waking hours blogging because i hate the u.s...

obama had better get a goddam clue... he's already lost me...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page