Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Is Wolfie going to bite the big one...?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Is Wolfie going to bite the big one...?

steve clemons, never too far off the mark, thinks it may be sooner rather than later...
Paul Wolfowitz's tenure at the World Bank may end in the next day or two. Rumors are spreading like wild fire at the Bank that he plans to resign tomorrow.

I have no official information confirming this -- other than that several senior staff in two specific Executive Directorships at the World Bank and some other senior staff at the IMF and other staff are reporting to me that Wolfowitz's resignation is imminent. I'm not sure, however, that there views are not collective speculation.

this would truly be a wonderful turn of events... wolfowitz is a despicable human being who was placed in his world bank position for the precise same reason alberto gonzales was placed at the department of justice, and the precise same reason john bolton was placed at the u.n. - to extend the power and leverage of the criminal, neocon cabal into every aspect of domestic and international organizations...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page