Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Subpoena possible for Satan's #2, Sara Taylor
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, April 13, 2007

Subpoena possible for Satan's #2, Sara Taylor

keep plugging away, guys...
The Senate Judiciary Committee announced yesterday that it will likely authorize subpoenas for Karl Rove's top deputy in the White House. The message came as the committee authorized subpoenas for other Justice Department and White House officials, and suggests that interest has grown among investigators in Taylor's role in the firing of 8 U.S. Attorneys by the Bush administration.

can you imagine what it must be like to work for satan's doppelganger, what kind of xylocaine you must have to inject in your values, principles, ethics, and moral scruples before you come to work of a morning...?

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page