Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Accountability in Slovakia, why not the U.S.?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Accountability in Slovakia, why not the U.S.?

fer god's sake, THIS is how it SHOULD be done... i humbly suggest that everyone who reads this forwards it to 10 others and that we all forward it on to donald rumsfeld...
Slovak Defence Minister Juraj Liska resigned on Friday after last week's army plane crash which killed 42 people, mostly soldiers returning from a peacekeeping mission in Kosovo.

"This was not a political decision, it was a decision of the heart," Liska, 41, told reporters.

Prime Minister Mikulas Dzurinda accepted the resignation and hailed Liska's work on turning the Slovak army into a fully professional force. He did not elaborate on possible candidates for the vacated post.

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page