Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Taking a little respite
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, January 27, 2006

Taking a little respite

i've been working here in sofia, bulgaria, and trying to keep up with both this weblog and my radio weblog review show at the same time... fortunately, with the availability of high-speed internet access, i was able to do three radio shows this week and, more or less, keep up with my blog posting... but, somewhere roughly around wednesday evening, i ran out of gas and decided to pull back both from the blog and the radio show and make my "day job," the one that's paying me to be here, my priority focus... i've noticed that skadi has been picking up some of the slack and i'm happy that she is... she's got a keen eye and a strong knack for putting good stuff out there... toby will be making his contributions in a more regular fashion as he gets the hang of being a blogger and i'm looking forward to seeing what he'll be sharing with us... i'll be posting more here over the weekend and hope to be back with "cruisin' the blogs" radio show at least a few times next week... in the meantime, i hope everyone has a good weekend... rest up so we can continue fighting the good fight... we're all we've got...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page