Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Oooooo... He is going to get sooooo nailed...
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oooooo... He is going to get sooooo nailed...

sure didn't expect this...
Sen. Ken Salazar, D-Colo., lashed out at Focus on the Family on Thursday, saying the group is using "un-Christian" political tactics in the fight over White House judicial appointments.

Salazar defended Democrats' right to filibuster what they consider objectionable nominees and blasted the Colorado Springs-based evangelical Christian group for recent ads urging him to "STOP the nonsense."

the guy has some cojones, spouting off to fof in their backyard... he's gonna need all the support he can get... write and let him know... here's mine...
Dear Senator Salazar:

I am writing to applaud your statement regarding Focus on the Family and the extremist religious right wing.

I grew up in Colorado Springs and lived there until I was 30 and then again in Denver over 2001-2003. I know how rabidly conservative some of the folks in my "ex" hometown (I have since disowned it) can be.

James Dobson is vicious and I am sure you are going to be attacked from all sides by FOF and their minions but I want you to know that, for what it's worth, you have my support for speaking the truth as it needs to be spoken.

Best regards,,,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page