Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: the 2004 election and howard dean
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, April 21, 2005

the 2004 election and howard dean

in particular is the first time i've been motivated to be politically active, participating in voter registration drives, neighborhood canvassing, etc... ok, i'll admit, i was (and still am) scared shitless over what bush&rove inc. are doing to my country but... i saw dean as the first transparent, real, bona fide human being to appear on the presidential scene - at least in my lifetime... just think what would be going on if he was president right now... my guess is that it would be one of the most exciting and stimulating times in our country's history... instead, what am i doing...? opening an offshore bank account and preparing to leave permanently... what a shame...


Howard Dean

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page