Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Back in San Jose and dead on my butt
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back in San Jose and dead on my butt

the drive to the ontario airport this morning was smooth and fast... i was amazed at the volume of traffic on the riverside freeway headed in to la at 5 a.m... bumper-to-bumper and slow-and-go at that time of the morning was strange to see to say nothing of the sinking feeling i get with fossil-fuel burners as far as the eye can see...

the single line for security at the ontario airport had well over 150 people standing in it and cooling their heels when i rolled in at 5:45 and it took me 35+ minutes to get through... if that's the usual tsa morning routine there, they've got a serious problem... gate agents were making continuous pages for passengers who hadn't yet boarded departing flights who were no doubt somewhere in the line... fortunately, i left myself enough time...

i'm in the san jose airport waiting for my friend's flight to arrive from lax in about 20 minutes...

another light posting day, i'm afraid...

Labels: , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page