Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Odds & ends, Sunday, 9 January
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Odds & ends, Sunday, 9 January

let's hear it for mcclatchy and its spot-on indictment of the u.s. news media for abandoning wikileaks...

i've been meaning to post a note about one of my favorites and a first-class character in his own right, joe bageant, who recently revealed his bout with terminal cancer but i think i may have been struggling with a little bit of denial...

in a previous life i was a frequent visitor to acapulco and even lived and operated a business there so it's particularly painful to read news like this...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page