Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: How come it is that the TWO countries the U.S. is dumping BILLIONS into are at the BOTTOM of the corruption scale?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How come it is that the TWO countries the U.S. is dumping BILLIONS into are at the BOTTOM of the corruption scale?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

huh...? inquiring minds want to know...
Afghanistan and Iraq, countries that receive billions of dollars a year in international support, are among the world's most corrupt nations, a watchdog group said in a report released Tuesday.

Lawless Somalia remained the world's most corrupt country, followed by Afghanistan, Myanmar, Sudan and Iraq, Transparency International said in its annual Corruption Perceptions Index.

oh, yeah... it's just coincidental... that's right... just coincidental...

p.s. the u.s. ranks 19, after the uk and before barbados... my part-time home, argentina, ranks 106 out of 180 AFTER liberia - 97 - and zambia - 99, but BEFORE djibouti - 111 - and ethiopia - 120...

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page