Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: God help us...! Sarah's going to run for President...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, July 03, 2009

God help us...! Sarah's going to run for President...!

sometimes i think i live in the most bizarre, screwed up country in the world...
Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will resign her office later this month, according to several sources familiar with her decision, freeing her to build a national political team and travel the country in support of an expected 2012 presidential bid.

The first term governor is stepping down "so that she can take the fight for her issues elsewhere," according to a Palin aide.

i hate to wish anyone ill, but i have to say i hope she makes a bigger fool out of herself than she has already which i honestly don't think she will have to work very hard to do... talk about delusions of grandeur, grandiosity and sheer over-the-top you-gotta-be-kidding-me insanity...

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page