Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Oh, and btw, I'm the down-on-his-luck star of my OWN soap opera
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Oh, and btw, I'm the down-on-his-luck star of my OWN soap opera

without going into incredibly boring details and a VERY long story, suffice it to say that i have had to send my passport off from here in jordan to d.c. to get an updated afghanistan visa so that i can return to kabul later this month and be cleared to stay until the end of april... i'm not at all keen on being minus my passport in a foreign country, particularly since i can't leave until i get it back...

however...

i sent it off on monday from here in aqaba to d.c. via dhl... below is the routing update current as of last night, wednesday, 4 march...


Tracking history... Help
Date and time Status Location Service Area
3/4/2009 10:11 pm Depart Facility East Midlands, United Kingdom
10:10 pm In transit. East Midlands, United Kingdom
3:07 pm Depart Facility London-heathrow, United Kingdom
7:45 am Clearance Delay London-heathrow, United Kingdom
7:44 am Transit through DHL facility London-heathrow, United Kingdom
1:20 am Depart Facility Bahrain, Bahrain
12:31 am Processed at DHL Location. Bahrain, Bahrain
3/3/2009 8:55 pm Transit through DHL facility Bahrain, Bahrain
8:55 pm Processed at DHL Location. Bahrain, Bahrain
4:12 pm Depart Facility Amman, Jordan
12:44 pm Processed at DHL Location. Amman, Jordan
7:05 am Transit through DHL facility Amman, Jordan
3/2/2009 4:58 pm Depart Facility Aqaba, Jordan
3:13 pm Processed at DHL Location. Aqaba, Jordan
2:50 pm Shipment picked up Aqaba, Jordan

see that little blue HELP button at the top right...? no shit... somebody needs help, and it ain't me...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page