Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Back in the U.S. - hassle free...!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in the U.S. - hassle free...!

i managed to grab nearly 7 hours of kinda-sorta decent sleep on the flight - at least as kinda-sorta decent as it gets when sleeping upright in an economy class airline seat - and, had i not forgotten my jacket that i had left tucked into the seat that i had to go back for, which then put me at the very end of the line at passport control, the trip has been smooth and uneventful so far... i'm waiting to board the second and last flight here in houston, basking in the good feeling of once again having passed through immigration and customs enforcement unscathed... after the experience two years ago june, i'm sure i'll never run the ice gauntlet again without trepidation cuz there'll always be a next time...

Labels: ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page