Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: In the endless distraction of the 2008 campaign, let's not forget what's REALLY going on
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In the endless distraction of the 2008 campaign, let's not forget what's REALLY going on

most of us are well aware of naomi wolf and her book, The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot, but this 38-minute youtube interview of naomi by mark molaro bears watching, if for nothing else than to remind ourselves of what is REALLY happening out there... as much as we yearn for the full dawning of the light and as much as we are all working to that end, we cannot afford to be blind to the plans the dark has for us...

Labels: , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page