Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: As citizens of the U.S., we owe it to ourselves to keep Dennis Kucinich in Congress
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, February 24, 2008

As citizens of the U.S., we owe it to ourselves to keep Dennis Kucinich in Congress

it's just like the new heading i put up today at the top of this blog... truth-tellers can indeed be perceived as raving lunatics, most sadly of all, even by the members of their own political party... dennis may not have been everyone's number one choice for president but, dammit, but he at least stands up for what he believes in and isn't so busy sucking up to the monied elites that he's afraid to speak the truth as he sees it... losing dennis in congress would be a tragedy for ohio, the congress, and our country...

from the people's email network...


Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page