Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Jane Harman is totally and completely full of shit
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, December 07, 2007

Jane Harman is totally and completely full of shit

she finds out all about it in 2003, sucks up to bush, doesn't tell anybody shit about shit, and then comes out NOW and tries to tell us that she's one of the good guys... gimme a friggin' BREAK...!
Rep. Jane Harman said in an interview with MSNBC on Friday that she told the CIA not to destroy videotapes of the interrogation of Al Qaeda terrorist suspects.

"My view then and my view now is it was a bad idea to consider destroying any tapes, and it was a very bad idea to do it," said California Democrat Harman, who is the chair of the House Homeland Security Committee on Intelligence and Terrorism Risk Assessment. Harman said she wrote a "classified" letter to the CIA telling them of her opinion when she learned of the existence of these videotapes in 2003.

go directly to hell, jane harman...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page