Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A touch of blogosphere civility: "We will fuck him. We will ruin him. Like no one has ever fucked him!"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, November 09, 2007

A touch of blogosphere civility: "We will fuck him. We will ruin him. Like no one has ever fucked him!"

atrios and kos have both posted on this and, given my intense feelings toward karl rove, i simply cannot let it pass...

atrios...

Bad Words

I love civility lessons from Mr. "We will fuck him. Do you hear me? We will fuck him. We will ruin him. Like no one has ever fucked him!"
-Atrios 12:56

kos...

Rove, civility arbiter Hotlist

Fri Nov 09, 2007 at 10:39:39 AM PST

So Rove hates us.

He also claimed that liberals use more “bad words,” comparing sites like DailyKos and Democratic Underground to Townhall and FreeRepublic. The “netroots often argue from anger rather than reason, and too often, their object is personal release, not political persuasion,” said Rove.

"Bad words" like this?

We will fuck him. Do you hear me? We will fuck him. We will ruin him. Like no one has ever fucked him!


karl rove has the most amazing ability - chutzpah? giant balls? - to decry the very thing HE is the most guilty of... i have lost track of the number of times he has used that tactic... one of the most memorable was his address to the national association of republican lawyers where he congratulated them for their hard work preventing election fraud... the only sane reaction to such crap is your jaw dropping to the floor... what this unwelcome and unanticipated re-appearance of mr. rove in the public spotlight reminds me of is how firmly i still believe that the man is completely in league with the darkest of forces... he is truly an evil, evil man...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page