Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Ballet Blue
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Ballet Blue

With South Korea well on its way into a "morality" binge in the Arts, for example within Ballet, it seems to focus on the young, where creativity and sparks-of-genius kindle in so much tinder, and it seems the attempts are made the harshest upon the young, in attempts to extinguish that burning passion and desire for the delirium and intoxication of rapture itself.

Here is but a glimpse of the Ballet Blue, already on fire with passion and delight:


Labels: ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page