Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Will Congress EVER stop the charade?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Will Congress EVER stop the charade?

ofercryinoutloud, leahy, stop pussy-footing around and slap ‘em with inherent contempt… you know goddam good and well they AREN’T going to respond, no matter how much sugar you pour on…

from think progress
...

In a letter to White House Counsel Fred Fielding today, Senate Judiciary Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT) set a new return date of August 20 for subpoenas served to the executive branch in June. After the White House missed the original due date of July 18, Leahy granted them an extension until Aug. 1, which they also missed.

a think progress commenter observes...
This is like watching a monkey hump a football.

At first it’s funny, then it just gets sad.

now, THERE'S an arresting visual image...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page