Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A wee bit more whining
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A wee bit more whining

as i didn't articulate very well in the post night b4 last, now that i've got THE PROBLEM (u.s., bush, world, etc.) defined to MY satisfaction, i've lost some energy around continuing to post about THE PROBLEM... when i said "it's time to move on," i wasn't referring to abandoning the blog but rather to shifting the focus more toward solutions, visions, possibilities, positive scenarios, but i really don't know what that looks like or how and where to begin... it also doesn't mean calling a halt to pointing out continuing outrages and things that need highlighting... as a commenter said, encouraging me to keep on, "Do I have to come over and bitch-slap you?"

co-blogger jim was concerned that i might be feeling a bit down... not so much... extremely discouraged about watching the horrors being perpetrated on my country solidifying rather than being attacked and eliminated...? yeah, definitely... however, as bizarre as it may sound, i have a gut feeling, a la chertoff, that things are going to turn the corner... i don't know how or when, but i think we WILL be seeing daylight... in the meantime, i'll continue to struggle to keep my impatience and frustration in check, and to keep on keepin' on...

thanks for all the comments and the good thoughts expressed therein... definitely a needed boost...

Labels: ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page