Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: $154B + $84B + $8.5B + $4.2B + $38B = $288.7B
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, August 11, 2007

$154B + $84B + $8.5B + $4.2B + $38B = $288.7B

$154B on thursday and now this, yesterday...
The European Central Bank lent $84 billion Friday to financial institutions, a day after providing $130 billion. Japan's central bank added $8.5 billion, and the Reserve Bank of Australia provided $4.2 billion.

The Federal Reserve injected $38 billion into the system in three increments Friday, its biggest one-day infusion since September 2001.

i know zip about financial markets, but of one thing i am certain... SOMEBODY'S making a killing out of this... can anybody tell me who...?

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page