Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: DailyKos is a sell out?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, August 10, 2007

DailyKos is a sell out?

I thought that Markos Moulitsas Zunigas was a left wing, is he really just another sell out to the NeoCon agenda? His evaluation of the CIA is interesting, at best.
Listen for yourselves and think about what he says.
From an interview with the Commonwealth Club.

Wholly shit, this is the guy with the #1 Democrat Blogsite?
ProfMarcus, Mettle, Brother Tim, JollyRoger, Ed H, everybody help me out here. Am I going completely crazy?

Make some sense of this for me quick, or I am definitely joining an anti-gov't militia group.

I need real Democrat Left Wingers to keep me grounded in reality. How can I be an economic conservative if the lines keep blurring like this?
PLEASE, let me know that I am fighting for a Constitution that recognizes alternative views, not just more robotic fools.
I interviewed with the CIA, and I didn't get the same impression at all. At the time, I thought Ronald Reagan was a God. How did this guy come up with the idea that they are progressive liberals? Is he a complete idiot?
I feel so strongly about this I offer my personal e-mail for answers:
JBurke6000@aol.com

Labels: , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page