Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The Real World
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Real World

You should jump over to this site, Informationclearinghouse.info and watch their piece on the Carlyle Group. It is the perfect example of Elite control of world affairs, economies, and governments. If you don't believe in that sort of thing, if you believe what you are told, that only conspiracy nuts go for this stuff, you really should watch this documentary.
It is originally a production from the Netherlands, so it is able to talk about things our media won't touch anymore.


http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm

It has all the major players. All those wonderful folks we are told to look up to and be like.
It's all about life. liberty, and the pursuit of happiness---THEIRS, not ours.
When I watch stuff like this I don't know whether to cry or turn revolutionary.
I always learned these kind of people are the enemies of freedom and democracy.
What do you think?

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page