Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I don't want to hear about 26% in the polls, I just want him GONE
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I don't want to hear about 26% in the polls, I just want him GONE

yes, 26% is an abysmally low number for a sitting president with over an entire year and a half left in his presidency, and, yes, there is comfort in knowing that so many americans see george bush for the unsurpassed natural disaster he is, but... given the destruction he and his criminal compadres have already wreaked on the foundations of our democratic republic, on our ability to function as a nation, on our civil liberties, and on virtually every thing that makes the united states worth fighting for, and, over and above that, considering how much time they have left in which to pursue their profoundly evil agenda, we simply cannot sit by and let them proceed... i would think that 26% would be a call to action for my fellow citizens to rouse themselves from their tv- and shopping-induced comas and START TO DO SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THESE BASTARDS...!
Only 26 percent of Americans, just over one in four, approve of the job the 43rd president is doing; while, a record 65 percent disapprove, including nearly a third of Republicans.

it's not going to plateau at 26%, i would bet my last shekel on it...

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page