Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Say goodbye to the Poodle and hello to Gordon Brown
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Say goodbye to the Poodle and hello to Gordon Brown



OUT

this is coming quick... it sounds like he must be just one step ahead of the law...
British Prime Minister Tony Blair will step down on May 9th, reports the Sunday Mail.

The decision, according to the paper, was made to preempt any charges made in the "cash for honors" scandal.

"That will trigger a seven-week leadership election process in the Labour Party and a new PM - probably Gordon Brown - will move into 10 Downing Street at the end of June," writes Rob Gibson.

gordon brown is a pretty big guy, physically... i can't quite feature him sitting in george's lap...



IN

(cartoons thanks to steve bell at the guardian... story thanks to raw story...)

Labels: , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page