Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Slice and dice
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Slice and dice

during a living room pass-through a few minutes ago on the way to the kitchen for coffee, i stopped briefly to watch my older grandson playing a video game in which the principal dialog consisted of the words in the post title... after blacksburg and the events of this past week, i do not find that comforting...

[UPDATE]


much to my surprise, the video game is "teenage mutant ninja turtles..." i was under the impression that tmnt was a bit more benign... in any case, a check with my son told me that game, a bonus add-on to super mario, was not on his "ok to play" list... a cease and desist order was issued forthwith...

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page