Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Oh, you "wouldn't start with suspicion," would you?
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh, you "wouldn't start with suspicion," would you?

Sen. Joseph Lieberman (I-CT) said today that he is upset that critics have been questioning the administration’s intelligence on Iran, calling the reaction “unwarranted.” Lieberman said the “danger point” learned from the criticism is that the media and politicians reacted with “suspicion.” “I wouldn’t start with suspicion,” Lieberman said.

i posted this on lieberman yesterday...
he is a miserable, rotten, son-of-a-bitch, and, trust me, i'm being quite restrained... a truce on the iraq debate until the end of summer...? joe lieberman is a poisonous toad masquerading as a human being...

restraint, however, was not a factor for my friend and regular commenter, brother tim...
I'd liken him more to a snake than a toad. I've said it before, he has only two allegiances: his wallet and Israel; in that order. That treasonous bastard is a Neo-con, and just as dangerous to this country as anyone in the Bush Administration.

(thanks to think progress...)

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page