Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I don't believe Tony Snow, and I CERTAINLY don't believe YOU!
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I don't believe Tony Snow, and I CERTAINLY don't believe YOU!

tony snow from yesterday...
"I think that there have been attempts, with all due respect, in the press to try to whip this up -- 'is the administration going after Iran?'"

"I'm glad you raised it again, because we're not," said Snow.

george bush from today...
US President George W. Bush has warned of the danger posed by a nuclear-armed Iran but dismissed talk of a likely US attack on Iran as "noise" from his critics.

The comments came after the Pentagon said a US military buildup in the Gulf represented a message to "potential adversaries" in the region, and Bush himself has vowed to crush any Iranian networks fueling violence that claims the lives of US soldiers in Iraq.

"I guess my reaction to all the noise about, you know, 'he wants to go to war,' is -- first of all I don't understand the tactics, and I guess I would say it's political," Bush told CSPAN television in an interview Tuesday.

"On the other hand, I hope that the members of Congress, particularly in the opposition party, understand the great danger of Iran having a nuclear weapon," the US president said.

Referring to the nuclear dispute, Bush said he had "a comprehensive policy aimed to solve this peacefully" and vowed to "press hard" for Iran to freeze sensitive nuclear work that could be a key step towards an atomic arsenal.

george, there is absolutely NOTHING you can say any more that i will believe... it makes no difference what it is, positive or negative, or, indeed, whether it proves to be truth or yet another lie... words coming out of your mouth have about as much meaning to me as hot air issuing from a hand dryer...

in fact, you'd be a lot better off if you just kept your mouth closed for the rest of your term... it would save your speech and talking points writers a lot of needless work, would save tons of printers ink, untold amounts of bandwidth, and probably keep millions of pixels in monitors, tv sets, and cameras from prematurely wearing out... whaddaya say...?

Labels: , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page