Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Monday afternoon photoblogging
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday afternoon photoblogging

i didn't post any photos on saturday as i sometimes do, so i figured i would today instead, as a kind of antidote to the ration of gloomy news i subject myself to on a daily basis, particularly toxic it seems on mondays...



i have a new bike, courtesy of a friend who gave it to me as a thank-you gift for letting him stay at my place while i was in the states over the holidays... i am still breaking it in (or is that vice-versa?), and the past two mornings i have been up and out the door shortly after 6... this morning, i took myself over to the paseo de la costera, a park bordering the rio de la plata in the municipality of vicente lopez, to catch the sunrise, and catch it i did...!

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page