Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Wrong, Hillary, m'dear
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, February 12, 2007

Wrong, Hillary, m'dear

they don't FEAR your candidacy... they are TURNING HANDSPRINGS at the thought of you as the democratic presidential candidate... you are the stuff of their wet dreams... they can't wait to tear you limb from limb, and drag your bludgeoned body through the streets of every city and town in the united states... if you believe that they're saying they FEAR your candidacy because they actually DO, you are dumber than advertised...
Karl Rove fears the presidential candidacy of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, according to a report at the website The Politico. The news was based on a statement by the candidate herself in a New Hampshire campaign trail appearance.

Carrie Burdoff writes that Senator Clinton observed the fear of many in the Republican establishment of her candidacy for president.

"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what DeLay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Burdoff quotes Clinton stating. The remark was paired with her assurance that she and her husband had defeated the Republican establishment twice for the nation's highest office, and that she would be able to do so again.

we don't need you, hillary... stick with your day job...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page