Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: Bipartisan, cooperation, common ground, common good
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bipartisan, cooperation, common ground, common good

which two words in the headline of the above post are worth paying attention to...?
Govern, Don't Gloat
By LEON E. PANETTA
In the wake of this election, the Democrats and the
president face the same choice: gridlock or cooperation?

..................

Holding to the Center, Losing My Seat
By LINCOLN D. CHAFEE
I hope the new Congress and the administration that
received, in the president's words, "a thumping," can find
common ground for the common good.

"common" and "good" are the only two words worth a shit because cooperation, common ground, and bipartisanship have been rendered all but impossible by the radical and criminal actions of the bush administration... the more i read about the need to BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER, the more i want to puke... i've spent the last six goddam years staving off outrage-induced heart attacks from the damage that's being done to my country and NOW we should all WORK TOGETHER...? kiss my ass... all i want to see is things done for the common good of ALL the people of the country, not for the common good of the two parties sitting across the aisle from each other...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page