Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The WaPo refuses to see Rove for what he is
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The WaPo refuses to see Rove for what he is

but, then again, few people do... regardless of what happened this past week, rove is still there, still dark, still dangerous... whether he's up or whether he's down, whether he's winning or whether he's losing, whether he's regarded as a genius or as an overblown hack, karl rove is one of the darkest forces on the planet... as long as he's in the west wing, no one is safe...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page