Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: A warning about window dressing to the Dem leadership
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A warning about window dressing to the Dem leadership

Bush Promises He Will Work With Senate Democrats

President, Leaders Meet In Bid to End Divisiveness

what a pile of month-old, moldy and green-around-the-edges baloney... bush's promises are as empty as his suit, to say nothing of the fact that, immediately after saying the same goddam thing in wednesday's press conference, he set about proving he has no intentions of working with anybody... what he means is that everybody has to work with HIM... bite me, george, and, you in the democratic leadership, listen up... i don't want to be hearing this crap out of you... your job is to get in there and work like demented beavers to not only undo but to make right all the incredible damage this man and his seriously twisted buddies have caused...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page